Thursday, November 15, 2012

A CASE study card

Hi friends!

I wanted to stop in and share a card I made this evening. Truth be told, when I did my card last night, I made quite the mess with the perfect pearls. So, I HAD to use some of the extra perfect pearls that I poured out yesterday and I made some extra backgrounds. Today I got to finish the 2nd card using perfect pearls. (You can see the post from yesterday by clicking here).

I also wanted to play along with the CASE study site. The site provides a "muse" or inspiration card and we have to do our own take on it.

Here's the inspiration and my card:
OK, so here's my take on the card. I LOVED the center panel and how the sentiment was the main focus of the panel with an embellishment overlapping the top of the panel a bit. So, I die cut a spellbinder label and then I chose to use a Christmas tree stamp that had traditional Christmas wishes as the tree. The star kind of hangs off the top of the panel, too. I added some red stickles and some red ribbon and the card was done.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can play along!
Pat

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I love the background. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Christmas card, love the shimmery paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!