Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Cased Winter card

Hi again!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. I know it's a big football weekend for many men--including mine--so I got to sneak away and do some crafting this afternoon. :)

I'm sharing a card I made for two different challenges. The first is the CASE Study blog. If you've never visited their site, it's great! They provide an inspiration card and then you have to do your own take on any aspect of the inspiration. The second challenge was to do a winter spirit card for the Ribbon Carousel site. This is another fun site!

Here's the inspiration card and my take on it:
Isn't the inspiration card beautiful? I thought of doing something in pink and red but then decided to do cascading snowflakes. The stamp is from an old Stampin' Up collection and I used the inktense watercolor pencils to color it in. So easy--and so much fun!!! I added the banner and some teal and white twine and the card was done. I really like the cascading snowflake effect and the bears are so cute!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love how you interpreted the original design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable! I want to hug it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is truly adorable! Thanks for joining us at CASE study! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!