Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A CASE card

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I wanted to share a card I made for a couple of challenges. The first is the CASE study site. I don't always get a chance to play with them--but I LOVE seeing their challenges! And the muse from this month is amazing! Also, the Simon Says Stamp! blog has an "anything goes" challenge so I'm playing there, too. Here's the inspiration pic and my card:
I LOVE the Hero Arts Lattice Stamp...it is such an elegant-looking stamp! I used a dark gray cardstock as a base and as the main panel and then used Versamark ink to heat emboss the Lattice Stamp. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp! Apothecary labels (also LOVE these!) and a few gems finish off the card. It was a quick card to make--but I kept second-guessing all the colors and the technique I wanted to use so it took me WAY LONGER than it should have! Overall, though, it's a very clean and elegant look and that's the style I most love...There's a few hours left to play--hope you can join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Excellent take on the inspiration piece! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love the black on black! Beautiful and elegant! Thanks for linking this to CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!