Thursday, February 13, 2014

LOVE--CASE study style!

Hi again!

I was able to carve out a bit of time to craft again and I wanted to share a card I made for the latest CASE Study challenge. I love challenges like this--they give you a picture and you just have to see how it inspires you. Here's my card and the inspiration photo.


So, how was I inspired? Well, the inspiration has that lovely repeated pattern in different colors with some white space on the card. I also loved the wavy lines of the pattern. The inspiration card also has some elements on the right hand side of the card and that's where I chose to place my sentiment. Completely different card than the inspiration photo but one that I really enjoyed making! All stamps are from the Recollection brand from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Pat

5 comments:

  1. I love the card you created- so perfect for Valentines Day! I love the shades of pink and red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fun! Love the multi stamped border in pink and red - great Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your repeat stamping! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!