Sunday, April 21, 2013

Runway Inspired!

Hi all!

I've been gone for a bit--enjoying a wonderful vacation with my family--but I'm back home and took the day to craft. I saw the latest challenge at the Runway Inspired site. If you know me, you know I LOVE the classic look of black and white. LOVE it! So, I knew I'd be playing along for this CAS challenge. Here's the photo inspiration and my card:

If you need to make a quick yet elegant card, this is the way to do it! I used Hero Arts Classic Fabric Design stamp and stamped it in black. Then, I scored 3 lines (which I know are hard to see on the picture) and then added the sentiment which is also from Hero Arts. Mounted the panel on a black cardstock base and the card was finished...may have finished it within 10 minutes! I love the bold, classic look of it, though.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. your card is phenomenal!!! I love the damask print. Thanks for hitting the runway with us! I am going to post this on the facebook RIC page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this damask pattern is just amazing! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!