Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LOVE frantage-style

Hey everybody!

I have been making some time to play in my room. My most favorite product at the moment is the frantage embossing enamel. LOVE THIS STUFF! I had been making tons of Christmas cards with it and I knew I wanted to try my hand with some Valentine's Day cards, too. So, I'm entering the card in the latest Simon Says Stamp! challenge. Our challenge was to use stamps--easy! :) Here's my card:

LOVE the shine and glitz of frantage! I used a Recollections border stamp (from Michael's craft stores) and stamped it in a light pink pigment ink. (I made sure to use my embossing buddy first because if not, the glitter goes everywhere...I found this out the hard way!) Then, I sprinkled the frantage over the stamping and heat embossed it. I added a couple of black strips just to define the main area a bit. The sentiment is also from the Recollections line and I added the frantage there, too. Love how it pops against the black cardstock! Easy to make but it looks so elegant in real life.
Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. A really lovely card and I love the added glitz and shine, perfect for Valentine's Day. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!