Thursday, April 17, 2014

A fun new die

Hi all! It's been awhile since I've posted but I've been busy getting cards prepped to show soon. I did want to stop in quickly, though, to share a card I'm entering in a couple of challenges. The first challenge is for the Party Time Tuesday site that asked us to use a die. The second site is the Word Art Wednesday site that has an "anything goes" challenge. Here's my card:

This was a fun card to work on. I used a QuicKutz die which was new for me and that gave me the beautiful polaroid cut. The main image is a reverse image stamp from Hero Arts so I stamped it using Memento Brilliance ink. To my surprise, the ink stayed wet enough so that I could add water to it and even out the color. I then colored the image using inktense watercolor pencils and distress markers. I stamped the sentiment and added some gems and the card was done! I will definitely be using this die many times!

Thanks for stopping by! And check out these challenges--there's still time to play along.
Pat

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Polaroid look. The card says Spring. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!