Thursday, December 17, 2015

Flowers are always welcome....

Hi everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I'm back with a card...finally! :)

Here in the Northwest, it's been raining like crazy! So, I decided to make a card with some flowers. Here's my card:
The flowers are from Bo Bunny and I used Copics to color them in. Although I liked how they turned out, I wanted a bit more depth. So, I used a distress marker to add the final touch of contrast within the flower. The right side of the panel was then stamped with a script stamp in distress ink and then I inked the edges. The sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen and I heat embossed it on brown cardstock to add some contrast on that side of the panel, too. My final touch was to use glossy accents to add drops to the flowers--in the center of each flower but also tiny drops on the petals that look like rain.

I'll be entering the card in the following challenge:
Word Art Wednesday--Anything Goes!

I'm hoping to post some more cards over the Christmas break. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy your holidays, too.

Merry Christmas,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214th FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!