Monday, July 25, 2011

Beautiful sunset muse

Hi all!

It was a beautiful weekend here in the northwest. And I LOVED seeing the sunsets. I loved it so much, in fact, that I decided to make a card depicting the beautiful sunset I was seeing.

I started out w/white cardstock. I inked up the bottom w/some vintage photo distress ink. Then I inked up the rest of the card w/mustard seed. Then, I punched a small circle and placed it where I wanted the sun to be setting. I then inked up the surrounding areas w/spiced marmalade distress inks and voila! Sunset! :) I used the Hero Arts Silhouette stamp and stamped the image 2 or 3 times w/out reinking the stamp. Finally, I grabbed some twine and I stamped the sentiment on a label I cut out and the card was done. LOVE playing around w/distress inks!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!