Monday, January 30, 2012

Another MOJO card!

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We had a wonderful time at church and relaxing w/our boys and watching old movies in the evening. My oldest is about to turn 10 so I'm realizing we need to treasure those moments before they're grown and gone.

February is a busy month...we have family and friends with birthdays so I etched out some time today to make some cards. Here's the first one.

The MOJO sketch for this week is right up my alley! Here it is:











And here is my card:
I was lucky enough to win some free 6x6 paper packs and I hadn't had a chance to make a card with them. All the paper is from My Mind's Eye--the Stella Rose pack. I added some ribbon and a flower w/a button center and the card was done! Added some faux white stitching just to add a finishing touch. Easy yet fun--love the colors on this card!

Hope you get a chance to play along this week!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!