Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where does the time go?

Hi all!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far...I am realizing that tomorrow my oldest son will be 10 years old! When did that happen?! How is it possible?! So, we're taking a day off from school and having friends over and some play time. My hubby is taking the day off and we'll be able to enjoy a family day...all while remembering that 10 years ago our journey as parents began.

In honor of my son's b-day, I made him a card. Here it is:
I actually used a mask that had tons of numbers on it and then used a blue glimmer mist spray. It was so easy but I LOVED the look! I colored in the "10" and then added some ribbon and bling. I added some faux white stitching, too.



Thanks for stopping by--and hug your kids a bit tighter today...time flies!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!