Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Trio of cards

I've been busy today--and this is my 3rd post for the day! I just finished an order for client and wanted to share a trio of cards I made for her and that I'm entering into the Anything Goes challenge at the Simon Says Stamp! blog. Here are my cards: With spring coming right around the corner, I chose to make several cards with butterflies. I used an Impression Obsession music stamp and used some seasonal distress inks to make a monochromatic look. The butterflies were punched using a Martha Stewart punch and I love how delicate the butterflies look. I inked the edges of the card for a more defined border and then added pearls to the butterflies. I love ending the day with inky fingers! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!