Saturday, December 7, 2013

Meowy Christmas!

Hi all!

I know, it's been awhile. Sigh. Hoping to craft some this weekend..but will definitely have something fun for you on Friday since I'm participating in the Lawn Fawn blog hop! :)

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Newton's Nook Design site. They have some cute stamps and they had a sketch challenge that I was dying to play along with. I'm also playing along with V's Sweet Ideas blog where the challenge was to make a holiday-themed card. Without further ado, here's my card:
I started out with papers from DCWV's Holiday Stack. I decided to stamp the sentiment on the banner. I then used some watercolor paper and stamped the main image (Newton's Nook). I colored in the image with distress markers. The little Santa hat is also from the stamp set and I stamped it on red cardstock and used liquid pearls to add some white to the hat. I added the outline to the spellbinders label with my distress marker, too. Loved the sketch and the kitty was also fun to color.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you stop by on Friday!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute Pat! I love how you used the meowy christmas sentiment over and over to make a pattern! The spots on the kitty are cute too! Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card, Pat, Thanks so much for sharing it with us in our Christmas challenge this month. I hope you will continue to share with us. We're so glad to have you play along.
    Blessings
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!