Thursday, March 28, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi friends! I hope everyone had a good week! I know I, for one, am desperately looking forward to the weekend! It's been an incredibly busy week!

Tonight I wanted to share a card I made for two different challenges. One is the retro sketches site--I love their sketches! The second is A Blog Named Hero that has a freestyle challenge this week. If you have some time, check out these sites and play along! Here are the challenge badges and my card:

Isn't this a great sketch?! I loved it! I chose to flip it but I'm curious to try it again and leave it as is. I used papers from the Latte Stack from DCWV and embossed the purple panel. I LOVE the Hero Arts "Heartfelt Thanks" sentiment--the font is great!--and I added some faux stitching around the circle and the banner. The small buttons with jute were a final addition but I love how they tie the colors all together. Simple yet cute card...my kind of card! :)

Have a great weekend, everyone, and thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. OH! I LIKE THE LATTE STACK!!! I should get it! I think it was a good idea to flip the sketch the way you did. Looks very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...just beautiful and could be recreated with so many different papers/styles...thanks for sharing...you've inspired me !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!