Monday, September 2, 2013

Another Masculine Birthday card

Hi--AGAIN!

Yes--this is post #3! :) I've been plugging away in my craft room and now I'm here to share yet another masculine card. I'm entering this card in two different challenges. The first is Mojo Monday. I LOVE that site! I just wish I had more time to play along with their sketches every week! The second is another favorite of mine. A Blog Named Hero is challenging us to use a button on our creations. Below you'll find the card, the sketch and the challenge badge.
This sketch was so easy to work with! I LOVED it! I started out with a blue card base. I used pattern paper from DCWV and some tan cardstock. I used my Happy Birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug to add some texture to the tan cardstock. Then, I used the apothecary label from Simon Says Stamp! and the sentiment is from Hampton Arts. I added a button with some twine for some added interest. There's a banner running the length of the card that I also added some faux stitching to and then the card was done. There aren't too many embellishments and the colors are more suited for guys so this turned out to be exactly what I was hoping for!

Thanks for joining me! Have a great Tues!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!