Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Mooove Me

Hi again!

I guess since I haven't had much time to craft I'm making up for it tonight! :) I wanted to share a card I made based on a great sketch from the retro sketches site (see below) and the inspiration from The Alley Way Stamps blog (see below). Here's my card:
I knew I wanted to incorporate some polka dots and I stumbled upon some pattern paper that was perfect! I then stamped the main image (Alley Way stamps) and colored in the cow using my inktense pencil. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Alley Way) and white heat embossed it. I added some faux white stitching and some gems and the card was done. Maybe a cute card for Valentine's...I like the playful sentiment...

Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the polka dotted background and you could almost say the cow is polka dotted too! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!