Friday, September 23, 2011

SSSC135

Hi everyone!

If anyone can tell me how to squeeze more time into a day so I can play more, I'd love to hear from you! I had every intention of working on some cards these past few nights but just haven't had any luck actually getting into my room! But I did manage to do a quick mini-card (about 4x4) using the latest sketch from the sweetest thing website. You can find them, and the latest sketch challenge details here.

Here's the sketch.














And here is my take on it:
I knew I had very little time to get this card done. So, I looked through my pattern paper stash of leftovers and found the background paper. Then, I found the coordinating circle-punched paper--both are from The Stack 6. I mounted it on a 4x4 white cardstock base. Then, I took a strip of paper and stamped the sentiment, which is from Hero Arts. Using my EK Success border punch, I scalloped the edges of the sentiment strip. I love that punch! It's perfect for cards...some of my other punches are great for journalling on scrapbook pages but this punch works great on both scrapbook pages and cards...LOVE it!

Off to clean the house...wish I could just continue playing...But we're heading towards a rainy weekend that has no plans on Sunday so here's to hoping I get some play time!

Hope everyone has a great weekend--and that you get to play, too! :)

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!