Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MOJO Color fun

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good so far. Ever since homeschooling started up again I've been super busy but I'm trying to blog at least once or twice a week. Tonight I had quite a bit of inspiration because I received my order from Simon Says Stamp and I was DYING to try out some of the new dies I ordered!

So, I chose to use the sketch from MOJO Monday and the color challenge from the CR84FN site again. (Those colors are favorites of mine so crafting with them has been fun!)

Here are the challenge graphics and then my card.
I used the Meadow Rue die from Simon Says Stamp as the main image for this card. I LOVE it! I used some light purple cardstock and then the pattern paper is from Teresa Collins (LOVE her stuff!). The sketch was fun to work with and I added some faux stitching to several elements to tie it all together.

Hope you guys can play along, too!

Have a great rest of the week!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!