Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Golden Mojo card

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the absence all last week...let's just say, some weeks are better than others and last week was not my favorite!

But I am here sharing a card that I'm trying to squeak in and play with the Mojo Monday site. I love working with sketches and this was a sketch that I immediately knew what technique I'd use. Also, because I'm using an old Hero Arts stamp that I haven't used in a while, I'm also entering this card in the A Blog Named Hero site.

Here are the challenge badges and my card:
First off, I did leave the sketch almost completely as is...The only change I did to it was substitute the circle for a different shape. But I liked the sketch so much that I just worked with it as-is. I used the Hero Arts Lattice Stamp--one of my favorites--but one that I hadn't looked at in awhile. Then, I took out my gelatos--also something I haven't used or looked at in a LONG while and thought of using the stamp in a new way. I added some black on the side w/some embossing (hard to see in the picture) and some ribbons. Then, I used a Simon Says Stamp! apothecary label with the sentiment. Easy card--but I love the look of the metallic gelatos!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Sketches are always such good fun! Love all the shimmer on your card with that pop of pink, FABulous :) Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!