Monday, January 28, 2013

CAS card for class

Hi all!

I have a quick share today. I'm currently taking the online card class called Clean and Simple 2. It was kind of belated Christmas gift from my husband and I'm loving it so far! The challenge today was to make a card based on some of their tips for making cards look great and they share some sketches. Here's my card:
The music stamp is from Impression Obsession and it's one of my favorites! I then cut out a portion of a circle and that's where I placed my Hero Arts heart that's heat embossed. The sentiment is from a dollar bin from my local craft store and I added some brown dash lines around the banner. I added a few gems on the heart and around the circle and the card was done.

There's always time to join the class--and it's a ton of fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!