Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tuesday Trigger Notion Card

Hi friends!

I know, it's been a long time since I've posted. It's been a long time since I've crafted, too, but I did get some time tonight and I wanted to share a card with you. The fun Moxie Fab site posted a Tuesday Trigger last week that caught my eye. I LOVE using ribbons and buttons and twine on my cards and the challenge was to use notions. So, here's the inspiration photo and my card: I used a beautiful new stamp set called "Beautiful Hymns" from The Craft's Meow. The repeated pattern is actually a small stamp that I stamped using Versamark ink and then heat embossed. And the sentiment has the lyrics of the hymn Amazing Grace. I'm currently loving the gray and soft pink color combo and the ribbon was perfect for this card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!