Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2--"New Baby"

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm here to share a card I made for the Summer Card Camp 2 class. We were given a new color combo as well as new sketches so I wanted to play along. Here's my card:

This is my first shaped card! And it was super easy to make!!! I used brown cardstock for the base and then cut several circles (Spellbinders). The pattern paper is from a friend so I don't know who made it but the onesie is from Wplus9. The white circle was also embossed with the Swiss Dots folder for some added texture to the card. I wanted to add a lot of faux stitching, too, so I added it to the onesie, the card base circle and the sentiment (Hampton Arts). It was actually pretty quick to make the card and I might just make some more like this to have on hand.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!