Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Hi friends!

It's been a busy week and I have a lot of family coming in to town but I wanted to pop in and share a card with you. I'll be entering this card at a couple of different sites. The first is the Simon Says Stamp! blog that has an "anything goes" challenge. Actually, the 2nd site has the same challenge and it's the Word Art Wednesday site. I try to play along with both of these sites as often as I can. There's still plenty of time to play along so I hope you'll check them out! Here's my card:

I wish I could tell you from what paper pack this pattern paper was from--but it's from a friend's stash. Sorry! I do know that the cupcake is from Hero Arts and that I colored in the image using my distress markers. I wanted the frosting to look yummy so I added some stickles and gems on it. Since this card is for a little girl, I thought the cutesy look was perfect for her. Quick and easy card--and fun to make if you enjoy coloring...

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the long weekend!
Pat

4 comments:

  1. This is a perfect birthday card, love the colors and layout.
    We love seeing your work and I say, “Thank you so very much for posting with us”.
    Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy, Pat! You've got me seriously craving a cupcake right now. The kind with LOTS of extra frosting on it!!! Thanks for sharing this super sweet card in our challenge this week. Please join us again soon. I'm very grateful to have you share your talents with us, and I hope that you have a blessed week!
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Perfect color palette! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful, even delicious, birthday card, Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!