Monday, May 30, 2016

"Many Thanks" peonies

Hi everyone,

Happy Memorial Day! I'm popping in quickly to share a card I made a couple of weeks ago. It's always nice to be thanked for a job well done and this particular person worked very hard this past school year to provide great opportunities for my boys. I'm very grateful.

Here's my card:
Ever since #Altenew released their Peony Bouquet stamp set, I have been dying to get my hands on it. I stamped the flowers and leaves using Hero Arts Ombre ink in purples and greens. This saved a bit of time from going to another ink pad since the ombre ink pads have several shades together. I then added some light blue "sky" with distress ink. I kept the sentiment simple and white heat embossed it on a banner. Simple yet elegant card...

Thank you for stopping by,
Pat

I'll be submitting this card to the following sites:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday--Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love this stamp set, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat! It's so elegant and pretty, and so beautifully stamped.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!