Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Play Date with Simon Says

Here's post #2 for the day! :) I love the challenges on the Simon Says site. This week's challenge was to create a clean and simple card. Truth be told, this is one of the hardest techniques for me! Mainly because I LOVE to emboss things and distress things. But, when I saw the challenge at the Play Date Cafe, I was immediately drawn to it! Here's the challenge photo:
Clean and simple was the name of this card! I used some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and then stamped the circle sentiments in black. Then, I stamped the small birthday cake in mustard seed distress ink and the card was done! It was so fast and simple, I'm thinking of making a ton of them so I can always have some b-day cards on hand. I think the clean and simple challenge is almost over but there's still time to join the Play Date challenge. :) Thanks for stopping by! Pat

2 comments:

  1. Such a great, CAS design, Pat! So glad that you had so much fun with the color splash! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card Pat!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!