Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Simon Says...male card...

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a good week...it's a 3 day weekend coming up and I'm looking forward to some family time! Tonight I wanted to join in on the challenge at the Simon Says Stamp site. The challenge was to make either a Father's Day card or a male card. I have a friend who asked me to make a card for her grandson--her only grandson--and this was the perfect challenge to pair the request with!
The little boy is turning 2 and is a HUGE fan of tractors! I believe the birthday party is also a farm theme party so I knew I wanted to incorporate that into the card. A friend let me borrow the stamps for the card--sorry, I can't remember the company that makes the stamps! I used colored pencils on most of the image and paper pieced a lot of the tractor and the chicks. Took some work but I really like how it turned out... Thanks for stopping by--and for all the lovely comments, too. They put a smile on my face every time! Pat

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!