Monday, August 20, 2012

MOJO Monday sketch

Hi again!

Yes, two posts in one day! Kids have been playing happily with Legos and then they decided to go play at the park...all that meant--more time to craft!

I saw the new MOJO Monday sketch this morning and liked it right away. Here's the sketch and my card.
I knew I had to make a wedding card for this weekend so this sketch lent itself for some beautiful pattern papers. I used the Colorbox Pattern Pack papers and only added some deep red cardstock for contrast. The red cardstock I stamped with Hero Arts Old Letter Writing to add to that elegant look. I stamped the wedding cake (from the dollar bin at Michael's) onto some pattern paper and then just added some red gems--part of the color scheme for the bridal party. The sentiment is on the inside of the card and it simply says "Congratulations on your wedding". I added some faux stitching along the sides of the paper and then card was done. LOVE it! I love the color combination of red, black and white.

Off to prepare to dinner. Hope everyone had a good Monday!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!