Monday, August 6, 2012

MOJO Monday time!

Hi everyone!

I was able to squeeze in a card today before the week gets too busy...and Mojo Monday was the perfect starting point! Here's the sketch and my card:
I used pattern papers from The Blossoms and Butterflies Stack from DCWV. I added some faux stitching around some of the papers and added a punched Martha Stewart butterfly with some gems. I added some gltter to the center of the flowers in the background paper--doesn't really show up here but it does add a nice touch in real life! The sentiment, one of my favorites right now, is from Hero Arts. I love the colors on this card! And the green ribbon was the perfect accent to all the colors, too.

Hope you can join in on the fun!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!