Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Husband's b-day card

Hi all,

Just a quick card today...We are celebrating my husband's birthday so the kids and I all got busy making cards. The kids loved making their cards--and my youngest liked it so much that he got busy making a b-day card for himself!

Here's my card:
I've really gotten into the royal blue/white/yellow color combo lately. I guess it looks so regal that whenever I think of making a masculine card, that's the color combo I turn to! I wanted to play around with my graphic stamps again. So, taking some ideas from the Stretch Your Stamps online class, I used a Teresa Collins Fabrications stamp and stamped the pattern repeatedly on white cardstock. The pattern paper is from a stack that a friend had in her stash so I don't know where it's from--but I LOVED it! It had some gold glitter on it so I repeated the gold by adding stickles to the stamped pattern. I added some ribbon and a sentiment and the card was done!

Thanks for all the sweet comments and hope everyone is enjoying their week so far!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!