Monday, November 12, 2012

A MOJO Christmas card

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a great Veteran's Day! We had an easy day of school, which the kids were thankful for, and we had some friends over to play a bit, too.

Although it's been a while since I've played with Mojo Monday, it is one of the best sites for sketches! I LOVE it! I may not play every week but I do check it out every week! The design team on that site is one of the best, too! And with Christmas coming soon, I knew this sketch would be great for a Christmas card.

Here's the sketch and my card:
What a fun Christmas card! I LOVED this sketch! I used papers from DCWV's the Ultimate scrapbook kit in a stack: Christmas. I cut out my own tree and trunk for the card. I was so happy to finally use this ribbon--it was from the dollar bin at Michael's and I've had it for YEARS! Yay! Love using stuff that's been waiting around...The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Christmas set that I bought a year or so ago. I added some gems on the tree and some silver to the ornament on the sentiment and I was done!

If you get a chance to play along, I'm sure you'll have a great time with this sketch, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!