Saturday, November 10, 2012

A retro Christmas card

Hi everyone!

The joy of having a quiet evening to craft...I hope you guys get to enjoy some time doing some crafting, too.

I wanted to play along with the latest sketch at the retro sketches site. It's one of the sites I love checking out every Saturday evening. As soon as I saw the sketch, I immediately pictured a Christmas card!

Here's the sketch and my card.
Christmas is just a few weeks away and I knew I had to get busy crafting some cards! I used DCWV's Ultimate scrapbook kit in a Stack: Christmas. I used my snowflake punch and added some green gems and some red and green baker's twine. I added some white stitching and the card was done. Easy yet cute card. I followed the sketch and really like how it turned out.

Hope you guys can play along, too! Have a wonderful, crafty Sunday!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!