Sunday, July 29, 2012

A retrosketch card

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had the lovely surprise of having my dad come up from CA for a few days and then we took off to Seattle to spend the weekend with my DH's family. LOVELY weekend!

It's no secret that I LOVE sketches! And this week, the retrosketches site posted a great one! Here's the sketch and my card.
I knew that I wanted to use the Hero Arts Newspaper Tulips stamp. I inked that using the Distress Markers and then used an EK Success border punch for the trim. I used different pattern papers and then added a small blue banner with an orange button with twine. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts. It was an easy card--but a really fun stamp to color in and use!

Hope you all can join in the fun, too!

Be back really soon with yet another card...
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!