Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ballerina Birthday

Hi all!

Yes, I'm posting twice in a week! I guess there are a few perks to having my husband gone on a business trip! I'm sharing a card I made with a digital image provided by Kristina Werner for the Online Card Class for Copic coloring. I LOVE this image! I think it's so cute! And it was tons of fun to color...Here's my card:
There's a little girl turning 3 in May and I just think she's as adorable as this image. I can't wait to put this card in the mail for her! I stamped some polka dots to the front of the card for some interest. The front of the card had a circle die cut in the middle of it so I die cut a frame to outline the circle a bit more and then stamped the sentiment. The sentiment is from Hampton Arts and then I added some little gems to the cake stand and to her ballet slippers, too. The only thing that truly took a bit of time was the coloring and the fussy cutting. Other than that, though, the rest of the card is pretty simple.

I'll be entering the card here:
V's Sweet Ideas--"Anything Goes" challenge
Simon Says Monday Challenge--"In the Middle"
Word Art Wednesday--"Anything Goes"



Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat! What an absolutely ADORABLE card, and sweet image. You've got such a gorgeous teal color there, and everything is accented SO beautifully. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and share your amazing card in our challenge this week. I hope to have you join us again soon, and I look forward to it.
    Have a very blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Such a darling image! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!