Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More Copic practice

Hi friends!

It's been a while since I've had time to craft and post...but I'm popping in to share a birthday card. I had intended to play along with a coloring challenge but homeschooling has really interrupted that intention. However, I did get some coloring done while the kids were sick and now I've completed a card. Here it is:
Copics--I've fallen in love with them! If there's ever been a time that I've wished for MORE TIME, it's been now. I wish I could sit and color and play in my room more than I have been. Oh well...summer is almost here! :)

I used Copics to color in the image and also outline the image. In the center of the flowers I added some Wink of Stella so that there's some shine on them. So much fun to color in! And yes, I forgot to add the "happy birthday" sentiment so that is stamped on the inside.

I'm entering the card into the following "anything goes" challenge sites:
Word Art Wednesday
V's Sweet Ideas

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card. The stamp is lovely and you can color. Thank you so much for posting your entry with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, fabulous coloring! Love the bright blue around the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!