Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Heartfelt thanks ballerina

Hi friends!

I'm popping in really quickly to share a card I made for someone that sent me quite the gift. I'm sure many of you participate in blog hops. I happened to have won a prize not long ago and the person not only sent me the prize but also included TONS of extra goodies in the package! Lovely goodies...tons of goodies! She wrapped all the extras in these cute little envelopes and it was just such a lovely surprise. I was so grateful and touched by her kindness. So, I wanted to send a card back letting her know I appreciated the gifts. Here's my card:

Yes, I'm still on my Copic coloring kick. And yes, I used the ballerina image Kristina Werner designed for the Copic Online Card Class. I just love this image! I wanted to add some polka dots to the front of the card to just add some interest. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I heat embossed it. On the ballerina, I wanted to add some gems around the bun of her hair so that it looked like she was wearing a tiara. And every ballerina should have some sparkle so her shoes and the tulle under her tutu has Wink of Stella. I added some more gems around the sentiment and the card was done. Such a fun card to make!

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
Always Playing With Paper--use Polka Dots (see picture below)
Word Art Wednesday--Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Blog--Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Blog--Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!
Pat


6 comments:

  1. I love this Card!! its really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, this is a TOTAL GEM! Love to have you add this to AAA cards challenge... Not sure if you can add another one ontop of what you have linked to. But LOVE this sweet card!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Pat! I would absolutely LOVE to have you share this in our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It would be wonderful to have you share and play along. Have a blessed week, and I really do hope you will stop by to share. I'd be SO honored to have you share your talents with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring and a darling card, Pat! The 'tiara' is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet ballerina and adorable card! This is sure to be appreciated by the recipient! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card :) i love how thoughtful everyone is in this hobby :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!