Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy

Hi all!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I've been able to do a bit of coloring these last few days because my husband is away on a business trip. So, Copic coloring has been my past time! :)

Here's my card:
Sympathy cards are the HARDEST to make. So, I decided to use a digital image and keep it simple yet elegant. I wish I could share where I got the digital image from but I just recently found it in a file on my son's computer. I have no idea where I got the image from! However, the sentiment is from a company I hadn't heard of before--A Creative Journey with Melissa. I have the "Outside and In" set and LOVE it! The quality of the stamps are great! There's a sympathy message on the inside of the card, too, and it just adds such a special touch.

The image was colored in using Copics. I have so enjoyed being able to just put the kids to bed, turn on a movie, and color away! Hoping to share more cards soon.



I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Use Spring Flowers
Simon Says Monday Challenge--"In the Middle"
Word Art Wednesday--Anything goes!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

4 comments:

  1. Your card says a thousand words...this is so simple yet so perfect for a Sympathy card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “April Shower/Spring Flower” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous coloring! I'm really loving the dimension you created with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tulips and wonderful symmetry on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image! Really pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!