Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hey Diddle Diddle!

Hi friends!

I'm popping in to share a card I made this week. I think baby cards are cute and I love how this one turned out! Here's my card:

I used stamps from an Inkadinkadoo set and just thought it was adorable to use these little stuffed animals together. The set also has a little monkey and a puppy...so many fun images that would work great! I colored in the images using Copic markers and that's always fun! I purposely kept the colors neutral so the card is ready for any expectant parents. I added some flooring just so that the images didn't look like they were floating on air. I also used my white gel pen to add some stripes to the elephant's patches. I didn't think of adding a small pearl to the bear's button until after I'd taken the photograph. The sentiment comes with the stamp set and I just think it's adorable!

I'll be entering the card in the following sites:
Word Art Wednesday--anything goes!
V's Sweet Ideas--also anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pat! This sure is cute, and you did a great job with the coloring on it. I remember my Mom singing me Hey Diddle Diddle when I was a child. Great memories. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, and please stop by again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!