Friday, August 28, 2015

Life is Sweeter when Shared with Friends

Hi friends!

This week seems to have flown by for me! I'm popping in quickly to share a card. I'm in love with this Penny Black stamp. I LOVE poppies! Here's my card:

I'm not sure if there are purple poppies...but, in my world, there are! :) I used my Copics to color in the image. If you look closely, you'll see that one of the petals has been adhered to give added dimension to the flower. I really like how that makes the flower look more real. The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set that has tons of sentiments. I thought this one was perfect for sending to a friend.

I'll be entering the card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday--Anything Goes

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Pat

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely CAS, lovely coloring and dimension! Thank you for sharing your Art with ust at Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 198!! Ginny DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful CAS card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! I love the colors! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!