Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cute card Thursday

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We have a cloudy, misty kind of day going on here so it's the perfect day for crafting and sharing. And nothing beats crafting in a cozy room w/pjs on! :)

I stumbled upon a new site called Cute Card Thursday this past week and LOVED it! They have different challenges and those are always so fun for me to play along with. This week their challenge was easy--it's "anything goes"! So, I figured I'd take out an old stamp and make a new card with it.

Here's my card.
I started out by stamping the Friend Definition from Hero Arts using Versarmark ink on the red cardstock. (Sorry, I know you can't really see that detail on the picture). Then, I punched several strips of daisies b/c I knew I'd be using them as kind of a ribbon on the card. Then I embossed the brown cardstock with the flourish embossing folder from cuttlebug. I adhered the red and brown cardstock to the base of the card and then stamped the very old, yet cute, Stampin' up Bear Hugs stamp with brown ink. I added the Thinking of You sentiment from Hero Arts and then mounted that on red again. I put the strips of flowers on and then used foam adhesive to mount the bear and the card was done!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!