Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wee Memories challenge

Yes, two posts in one day! :) Like I said, it's the perfect day to be in pjs and crafting cards!

This time, I'm playing along with the Wee Memories site. Their challenge was an anything goes holiday card. Perfect! I've been making a lot of Christmas cards so this challenge was right up my alley!

Here's my card:
I used pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad called Season's Greetings from Echo Park. I punched out a circle and used the back of the paper for the plaid pattern insert. I then mounted the front of the card using tons of foam adhesive and adhered the paper on the circle insert. I stamped a dollar stamp ornament and embossed it and then used glaze pens to add the color. I added some Christmas red stickles to the dots on the ornament, too. Using some red and white twine, I hung the ornament in front of the punched circle and then wrapped the twine behind the front panel. I cut out a sizzix label and then stamped the sentiment and added some more stickles. A fun card to make and easy to coordinate the papers since it's from the same paper pack.

Thanks for stopping by...
Pat

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the circle punch out and the plaid interior! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great patterned papers. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!