Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MOJO Monday time!

Hi everyone!

Well, my crafting time continues! I hope all of you are getting a chance to play, too, although I know that this time of year is busy for most...

This was the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday.












And here's my take:
I started out with brown cardstock that I embossed using my cuttlebug and the flourish embossing folder. I added the ribbon and then a line of pearls along the top of the ribbon. I stamped the sentiment and flowers (Hero Arts) and inked the edges of the white cardstock with vintage photo distress ink. Done! :)

Off to catch up on some scrapbooking...that'll be my project for the next few days.

Have a happy and healthy 2012!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It always brightens up my day!